Friday, March 13, 2015

Badgers Advance in Big 10 Tournament: My Reaction

I had high expectations for the 6th best team in the country. I heard the announcers and Bo Ryan blame the slow start on the unfamiliar venue/ court. I think the Badgers were rusty. Here are my thoughts on the victory.


                               Wisconsin displayed moments of three point consistency.


                       I think Wisconsin needs to increase their

                      shooting percentage if they want to make a deep tourney run.



The Badger defense was strong despite giving up six turnovers. Defense wins championships in every sport including College Basketball.


Michigan put up a fight. I think the Wolverines are capable of becoming a top 10 team next season. Do you agree or disagree with my thoughts ? Let me know in the comment section below.

Wisconsin plays Purdue tomorrow at 12:pm

No comments:

Post a Comment