Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Brewers Suck: Why Blogging about Bad Teams Is So Difficult



The following post is going to be a rant. Yes you read the first sentence correctly a rant. If you don't want to be exposed please close this post immediately. I warned you. 

Baseball is a unique sport filled with unique rules. At least 90% of the rules are outdated. This fact excites fans, and it makes life difficult for blogger like myself. I love blogging about sports. But I don't enjoy blogging about Baseball on consistent basis, unless the team is good. Before I continue I would like to point out that this post was created to express my frustration with the Brewers. I would also like to apologize in advance for the run on sentences.   

People have complained that I become a fan of the teams I cover. I follow this controversial practice because covering a winning team is more enjoyable. Not everyone can be Bill Simmons. I suppose I could create consistent negative content. What's the fun in that ? Besides the internet is already overflowing with negativity. My point is I feel your pain Brewers fans. The team sucks and it's frustrating for fans and bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment